We are excited to meet all the bicyclists and foodies who are going to be a part of the inaugural Edible Pedal 100. Connect with us on Facebook and share what you are doing to train for the ride, what you are looking forward too, or make suggestions. We want to hear from you.
Even if you can’t make it to the ride this year, we need your help getting the work out. Please tell your friends about us. Every link you share helps.
The Edible Pedal 100 Website has launched! We will be posting more and more the information as the ride details are finalized. Check back often and sign up for email updates.
The Edible Pedal 100 is presented by the Rotary Club of Reno Sunrise & edible RENO-TAHOE Magazine
We ride on September 18, 2011
Century Ride Highlights:
- Scenic and delicious charitable century bicycle ride presented by Rotary Club of Reno Sunrise and Edible Reno-Tahoe Magazine
- Stages from historic Bowers Mansion in Washoe Valley on Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
- Riders will eat fresh, seasonal, local bounty at rest stops and post-ride barbecue
- Ride routes include an easy flat 10-mile family route, a respectable 50-mile loop, and a challenging 100-mile ride
- Beneficiaries include Urban Roots Garden Classrooms, Virginia Palmer Elementary School, Rotary Youth Exchange and Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Ride fees are $35 for the 10-mile route, $55 for the 50-mile route, and $65 for the 100-mile route
- All food and support included in fee
The century ride 2011 route is still tentative